and her some tidbits of her imagination

and some tidbits of her imagination

Monday, November 15, 2010

Review- Maximum Ride Series

Yep. 
They were fun.
Yep.
They were hilarious. 
Yep.
I was clinging on every word.
Yep.
I was unable to set the book down. 

Until the third one at least. That's when I began to get that odd wave of deja vu, accompanied by the seemingly amazing ability to predict what was about to happen next. 
   I struggled through, trying to force myself to "OH-no!" when the Erasers swooped down and kidnapped Angel...again. I tried to feel sorry for the flock when they were captured and put in The School.....again. I put forth immense amounts of willpower attempting to cling on to Max's ever-so-slowley progressing relationship with Fang as they kissed and then drifted apart....again. I even tried to follow every blow with fierce intensity as Max battled her double to the "death".....you guessed it, again! 
  By the forth book, I really TRIED to read it, tedious as may be, until I read the series list and found out there were four more published  and many more in the making.

   Sorry, it was stretched wayyyy too thin to keep my attention. 
  
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment