and her some tidbits of her imagination

and some tidbits of her imagination

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, PT I

To see or not to see, that is the question.

As usual, there are the grumpy movie critics complaining about the movies lack of risks and new material, but on the other hand, the faithfulness to the book has brought mile wide grins to the faces of all the bookworms out there.

As for real people, not fluffed up old men who's seemingly valuable opinion has granted them the title of  "Movie Critic", my friends are all raving.
 Yes, they say it is definitely darker than previous movies, but in a  "good way", they were quick to assure me. Almost all I have spoken to claim it is the best Harry Potter movie yet, and the only person who disliked it at all was my friend Kasi, who is as easily frightened as a rabbit when it comes to movies.

So I have indeed come to this final conclusion:

To see!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT movie. Except for the part when Bellatrix was torturing Hermione, which was really scary and traumatizing. And it was totally different from the book. By the way, just finished reading Alice in Wonderland - a classic, I highly recommend it. (See I can talk fancy too!) It's filled with nonsense that is old.

    ReplyDelete