and her some tidbits of her imagination

and some tidbits of her imagination

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Book Review- Night by Elie Wiesel


When I first picked up this book, I'll admit, I had my doubts. Sure, the reviews were great, but I secretly scoffed at the idea that such a slim volume could truly wield the artistry and sheer power it was claimed to. Guess what?

I was wrong.

  This book's 109 pages flawlessly recount the true tale of Elie's horrifying account of the holocaust. This haunting autobiography stands as a reminder and dire warning that grants the reader terrifying insight into the atrocity of human nature.

1 comment:

  1. wow sarah, you are such a good writer i can not believe my ears btw this is celeste and i will folloe your blog!! also you use too many big words kfc fried chicken

    ReplyDelete